dinsdag 16 november 2010

And now?

In this period of time I didn't know what to do because my teacher is in London and I was ill in the week that my class went to an exhibition. I sent my teacher an e-mail with the question what I hd to do now. He answered my question, so no I know a bit more about wht to do.
For the interview I have to try again to contact the man I would interview. If he won't answer my mails or phonecalls, I had to find an other someone for the intervieuw. I already got someone on my mind in case the man i would interiew in first place still won't answer. The second person also has her own dancing school.

About the exhibition, I have to go and look at it myself because I could not come in first place. My teacher gave me all the information about were it is, how late and when.
So that is something I need to do.

This is my planning for the next couple of weeks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten