woensdag 23 maart 2011

For CKV, we had to find an artist who expresses his political views in his work. I started to think of someone, but it did not work. Than I heard someone yelling about a comedian, I thought that was a great idea and I immediately thought at the man I chose, the man I choose is Hans Teeuwen, he is a comedian.
He had a lot of different shows, in which he makes a lot of racist jokes about people who live in the Netherlands but are born or have family abroad. Most of the time his jokes are very racist to foreigners.

In the Netherlands, Teeuwen became well-known in 1991 when he won an award at the Dutch cabaret festival Cameretten for his show Heist. Hans Teeuwen has a lot of different shows, in all of his shows he makes jokes about foreigners, which I think go to far.

Hans Teeuwen maybe does not talks to someone specific, but still, the things he says can hurt someone very deeply.

I think that Hans Teeuwen does not make this racist jokes on purpose, he definitely means the things he says, because he makes these jokes every show one than more time per show. Geert Wilders is leader of the PVV, he also makes racist comments about foreigners. I think that Hans Teeuwen things the same way as the leader of the PVV, Geert Wilders.
 
When Theo van Gogh died, when he was stabbed by a Moroccan boy he sung this; 

"Gritsenhoneden, geiteneukers, iedereen doet mee, Jezus en Mohammed op een openbare plee. Nee ik mag neit kwetsen, mijn excuus en ik zal... voor straf me laten pijpen door de meiden van Halal. Het vrije woord gaat nooit verloren, al vliegen de kogels om je oren. Maar als zo'n baard me dood wil schieten hoop ik dat ie mist, want ik ben een bon vivant en geen zelfmoordterrorist."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten